Monday, August 18, 2008

Drawings Look Like Stuff



All of the sudden Claire's drawings look like what she declares them to be. It's amazing!

Last night she decided to make a family tree. Check it out -- it really looks like a tree!!! With 4 circles for her grandmas and grandpas.

This morning Claire said she was making a picture of Belle (one of the Disney princesses that she is fixated on). She then had a running commentary as she drew "head, eyes, mouth, big smile mouth, dress, hands, fingers, thumb, feet, shoes, yellow gloves..." Clearly I am the mother, because I was enthralled.

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Another famous artist in the family!
And I got an "original" from her in the mail just today. I treasure it, and it will certainly end up in my 2008 scrapbook......until I can take it out and sell it for millions.
Hmmmmmmmm, probably not though.
It is worth more than millions to me.
Love, Auntie Lou