I thought it would be fun to interview Claire on her favorites just before turning 3.
Claire's Favorites
Color -- pink, then purple, yellow, blue and orange. That's all I like.
Number -- 2 and 3; 3 and 2
Toy -- Arfy (Claire's most favorite squishy dog friends are Arfy Arfitopolis and Arfy Arferson)
Place to Go -- The bank. No -- the Princeton Club, too. The Princeton Club AND the bank. (The Princeton Club is my gym, where I definitely don't go enough. Claire likes it because in the kids' room they show Aladdin. She likes the bank because they give her lollipops. We really know how to show our kid a good time!)
Sport -- Soccer
City -- Verona
Sister -- Anna
Food -- Noodles
Game -- Go Fish
Friend -- Elanor
Thing to Wear -- This dress (points to dress she has on. My cousin Bridget's hand-me-down. A yellow jumper with pink flowers.)
Claire loved the interview. She took over when I stopped asking questions.
You say 'what is your favorite princess' (I complied) -- Belle. You say 'what is your favorite mouse' -- All them. Even I like Mickey. You say 'what is your favorite movie' -- Aladdin
Our girl likes to talk!
2 comments:
Oh, how I would like to interview dear Claire. Thank you for sharing her heart with all of us. I just honor, totally honor, you wonderful mothering skills, Shannon. I think I told you, but I shall tell you again, I include your parents in my morning prayers because you learned to be who you are from them.
Job well done, Jim & Kathy
(Jim & Peg too!)
Blessings and love and hugs and kisses,
Auntie Mary Lou
Thanks Mary Lou for your sweet comment. I think you may give me too much credit, though! These girls are great entertainment. This morning Claire gave a lecture that could be titled "Why hang nails are fun". Too funny!
Post a Comment